2024 Campaign Trail Update:
- With just three days to go until New Hampshire’s primary, the campaign is heating up. Former President Donald Trump and former U.N. Ambassador Nikki Haley are actively campaigning in the state.
- Haley recently raised questions about Trump’s mental fitness following an incident at a rally where Trump mistakenly referred to her as Nancy Pelosi.
- Current polling data indicates that Trump is holding a substantial lead in New Hampshire, maintaining a double-digit advantage over his competitors in the GOP field.
- In a strategic move, Haley has allocated $4 million for advertising in South Carolina, set to begin immediately after the New Hampshire primary concludes.
- Meanwhile, Florida Governor Ron DeSantis is making strategic campaign moves of his own. After a day in South Carolina, he is scheduled to return to New Hampshire tomorrow to continue his campaign efforts.